Thursday, March 12, 2015

Some Exciting News is coming....

So it's been a bit, well maybe a year and a half constitutes awhile...but I'm coming back to the blog! 

Lots has happened...we moved to some acreage, I changed jobs after 12 years, we built a barn, and we acquired some horses, a donkey, chicken and ducks...yeah, we're regular country folk now, and I LOVE IT! It has been amazing getting back to a hobby I grew up doing, and being able to share it with my daughter. 

My kids are now almost both in double digits, and both so fiercely independent, it's just been a really amazing year, with a huge emphasis on simplifying our lives, and GEEZ what a difference that makes...goodbye stress, and hello happiness!!

There are some exciting changes on the horizon, and I can't wait to share soon...but until then, here are a few pics to catch you up!
My Beau (1st horseshow for me in 14 years!!)
Seriously, my kid and her pony are total Rock Stars!

We are so lucky for our little slice of Heaven ;)

Image source

No comments: