Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Birchbox: October

I've been a little delayed with posting Miss B's room pics, a few items ended up being back ordered, but I Hope to have today or tomorrow and get the pics up.

In the meanwhile...lets talk about the awesome Birchbox this month...


Vanilla Creme Chapstick with Hydration Lock
Love this stuff! I put this stuff on my lips last night and they feel sooo soft. Also got a $1 off coupon with it in the birchbox t o get another ;) 
Miss Jessie's Original Creme de la Creme Conditioner
I tried this last night; smells really nice, and my hair is soft enough, I wasn't really overly wowed with it though
Ehh, it's okay, I actually really enjoy getting all these little perfumes, it lets me change things up without a big investment, I've got a whole little box of the. The only perfume I ever buy is Dolce Gabana, "Light Blue" ♥♥♥ it, I get like 5 bottles at Christmas from all my different family, and they always mess with me to try something else out, but I can't it's my "signature-Scent" lol ;)
Pop Beauty Aqua Lacquer
I got the darker red color "splashing scarlet" and I like that its actually a brush on the end, not squeeze tip. Give just a hint of color, definite thumbs up
okay, next to the chapstick, this  was my fave. The cleanser has a really great herby smell, which I loved, and it made my face really tingly and fresh feeling, definitely a good morning wash!


There was also a fun ziploc baggy with a white geometric lattice pattern on it that was pretty cute, didn't catch a snap though.

What did you get in your Birchbox this month?

Not a member yet? You should check it out! It's only $10 a month, and its such a fun little splurge that allows you to try out all sort of great products!


No comments: