Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Birchbox

This month Birchbox went green. It was filled with lots of organic and natural products, that smell oh so yummy! Here's the loot from this month, and reviews on what I've tried so far:







Be Fine Skin Care
  • Cleanser - This cleanser was a very runny consistency, I like something with a little thicker consistency, but the mint made my face feel amazingly fresh afterwards
  • Moisturizer - I'd rate this okay, it's a nice, not to heavy moisturizer, and it smells good, but there was nothing overly fantastic that stood out about it

Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine

A-MA-ZING!! Love this scent, but then again I'm a nut for anything with a fresh citrus vibe. Really love this and have already almost used up the entire tester, definitely going to have to order a full size version of this one.


Revolution Freedom Glow Beauty Balm & Olie 004 Oil

I really like this Balm Stick, its a nice summery pink that looks great as both a blush and lip tint, and it's full size, so it'll last quite a while. The Olie 004 Oil says it can be used for hair and skin, so I tried some on my legs the other day and it did make them rather nice and smooth, without leaving a heavy oily residue, but the scent was only so-so.

Have you tried out Birchbox yet? It's so much fun receiving a little mystery package every month and getting to try out so many products. I always get so giddy when I get my cute little box in the mail.

Check it out at BIRCHBOX 

1 comment:

Jessica R said...

I love reading what other people got in their birchboxes! Thanks for sharing!!